Thursday, July 29, 2010

Country Corner

This photographer has two stores, Country Corner and Redneck Hillbillies both full of country life themed items.
I'm an amateur hobby photographer from southern B.C. Canada. I live on just over two acres in an agricultural neighbourhood in the outskirts of a small city. I *LOVE* this lifestyle, so most of my photos are landscapes, animals and still lifes you'd find in such a setting.


I became moderately interested in photography with my first digital camera, and even more so two years ago when I upgraded to a Panasonic Lumix FZ-18 for our first real family vacation. I have taken thousands of photos since then and filled countless DVDs that I'll eventually have to sort through for the select few that make the cut! I chose zazzle as a way to earn money to support my hobby, and loved the straightforward and easy to use interface for both seller/designer and buyer.


It's difficult to choose a few to spotlight because only my favorite photos are uploaded to Zazzle so I'll choose a range of products instead.




No comments:

Post a Comment