Saturday, July 10, 2010

DIGEPIX

After a longer break this time (haymaking time!), the next featured photographer is DIGEPIX, a photographer with a sense of humour. He even has a photo of a unicorn in his store!
I created all my designs here on Zazzle from my own photographs. Zazzle was chosen because of all the product choices and no start up cost. My choice of camera at the moment, I would like to upgrade, is a Nikon D50. However the first 2 prints were taken with a Nikon 5700 point and shoot, The flower in third Nikon 5700 and the women D50. Most of my photograghs are of Animals and Nature. I chose prints but most my designs are on t-shirts, mugs, and mousepads. The first is quite unusual to get a shot of a misquito sucking blood from the rim of a frog's eye. I used layering and a glass filter for the border and a magnifying glass effect to show better show the misquito. The second one was a runner up in a photo contest in my local paper. The third I used cloning to Layer the womens eyes, nose, lips, and tongue onto the Iris photo. The last one I just removed the squirrel skeleton from the background and added text.




No comments:

Post a Comment