Thursday, August 5, 2010

National and State Park t-shirts

Last but by no means least...
In spite of the name, this store is not just t-shirts but a whole range of gifts with superb photos. This is also just one of Teresa's stores, so well worth exploring through the links below. From Teresa:
I have been shooting all of my life - since I was about 10 - started with an old brownie. Over the last 10 years I have really pursued my passion for photography and have traveled alot to shoot. I love shooting landscapes esp. sunrise and sunsets. I started with a Nikon N40 and have worked my way up, I shoot with a Nikon D300 now. I had one class in college in the 80's but have learned the digital world by trial and error.

A few of my favorite shots. The first three were all shot with Nikons. When shooting sunsets/sunrises I bracket under exposing. The last shot was taken from the back of a motorcycle with a canon. I experimented alot with camera angles on this one as I couldn't really see through the viewfinder.





No comments:

Post a Comment