Saturday, April 17, 2010

deemac1

Deemac1 lives in Indiana, and has a huge store at Zazzle that is well worth a visit. Her infrared photos are lovely, they look like frost covered landscapes, and in fact, she has some as Christmas cards.
I got hooked on photography in the late 90's when someone gave me an all manual camera (I mean ALL manual). I've progressed to digital fortunately because I can't see well enough for good manual focus. It's my hobby and my passion.

This is 2 photo's combined. The butterfly was taken in September of 2000 with my first digital camera an Olympus 2100. The cat was taken last week with my carry around Sony.

This sunset was taken in August of 2002, again with the Olympus (I loved that camera but only 2mp) and the crosses were sweatingly drawn by me.....even something that simple being difficult for the non artistic
I love infrared and had my old Panasonic FZ30 converted. I don't think I've ever sold any of my infrared products but I still put one up occasionally.
I have a friend with 4 dogs that she is awesome at getting to pose. This is one of my favorites of one of them. This is with my current Canon digital Rebel. I have the 2nd and 3rd models, the 1st I gave to my sister in law.




No comments:

Post a Comment