Wednesday, April 21, 2010

mikes_photo_designs

The next accomplished photographer featured here is Mike, based in Mountain View CA, who says about himself:
I'm a dedicated amateur photographer, and when a friend showed me her Zazzle store I jumped on the opportunity to showcase some of my photos and maybe bring in a few bucks.

Everything in my store was taken with my trusty Canon 40D. I use a cheap 18-55 mm lens for landscapes, and a massive 100-400 mm lens for birds.

I bought myself a nice P&S about 3 years ago, caught the photo bug, and now I'm hooked.

Most of the photos I use in my designs are of birds, landscapes, or objects. I have a few model shots, and I may get around to using some of them later.

I describe some of my techniques and photo interests in my blog:

The four items he has chosen as favourites are below. The geese swimming around a mug is a great idea and would make a lovely gift.




No comments:

Post a Comment