Saturday, April 10, 2010

Elizdesigns, Wisconsin

Elizdesigns is a ProSeller on Zazzle, and it's easy to see why. As well as being a skilled photographer, she is also a graphic designer.
I have had a camera in my hand since I was a teenager. I see art through the camera lens and sometimes like to enhance or manipulate the photo to create nice effects for cards, invitations, postage stamps and many other products. Originally from Virginia and now living in Wisconsin, I find varying amounts of subjects to photograph. I mainly love to photograph flowers and nature.

I can't even tell you my first camera ... a cheap point and shoot. Then I went to a Canon SLR with several nice lenses. Now I have two main cameras, one of which is a slick little Canon PowerShot SD1000 - 7.1 MP which can be carried in your pocket. My larger camera is older, but a Minolta Dimage Z1 which takes pretty good photos. I am waiting for some $$ to be able to purchase a DSLR. I really miss the SLR.

I chose Zazzle after watching the evening newscast and talked about 'work-at-home' jobs and Zazzle was one featured. I immediately checked it out and have been at home ever since. Being both a photographer and a graphic designer, this has been such a great fit.




No comments:

Post a Comment