Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mainlymainephotos

Another photographer from the other side of the pond, Fred Nolan's mainlymainephotos store is is full of scenery from Maine on postage stamps to t-shirts, and even skateboards. He says:

I've been doing photography off and on most of my life. I started with and old Brownie box camera made by Kodak in to 20s or 30s. I picked it up at a garage sale when I was a teenager. Moved up to various Polaroid cameras. Then bought a Minolta X7A 35mm SLR with 2 lenses through a mail order company. I used that for several years. My first digital was a Polaroid that photographed in 640x480 pixels. Then had a Panasonic FZ20 and am now a proud owner of an Olympus E500 DSLR. As my name implies most of my images are of Maine since I recently moved here. I have another shop with images from around the US. Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls, Mount Rushmore and points in between.





No comments:

Post a Comment